As more and more information unveiled online, and the line between private and public domain is getting thinner nowadays, this course is designed for internal and external Fraud Examiners and Investigators on how to capitalize the internet in order to their jobs effectively.The rationale behind is, with better understanding of online information, they are expected to raise their chances to have their examinations and investigations getting more successful.
The topics of the training stress out some points like locating evidence online using search engines, databases, social media, social-networking sites, corporate records as well as numerous methods andtechniques for optimizing online searchesincluding advanced functions and alternative search enginesthat will improve search quality.
- Conduct fraud examinations using internet efficiently and legally
- Create advanced searches on search engines
- Search public record sources and databases online
- Obtain information from corporate records
- Gather data from social media and social-networking sites
- Analyze evidence and close investigation activities
- Introducing Internet Sites, Techniques and Legal Concerns
- Beginning an Internet Investigation
- Optimizing the Searches and Their Results
- Conducting Public Record and Database Searches
- Initiating, Planning and Starting Internet Investigation
- Searching and Obtaining Corporate Records
- Exploring Internet Further and Capitalizing it as Research Tool
- Mining Data from Social Media and Social Networks
- Identifying Advanced Tools for Internet Investigation
- 10. Closing Investigation Activities
In order for effective learning and full appreciation of the course, the course will be delivered with 30% of the time devoted to important concepts and other theory topics and 70% allotted for exercise, group discussion, presentation and case studies. Training lead will be assisted by presentation slides and actual demonstrations for clear understanding and smooth follow-through during the sessions.
Staffs, officers, internal and external auditors, accountants, controllers, corporate managers, governance, government employees, risk and compliancesupervisors and managers, controllers, attorneys, legal professionals, fraud examiners, investigators and other professionals whose are interested to bringinternet further as a research tool to conduct fraud examination and investigation.
A seasoned enterprise technologist and now budding entrepreneur with 14 years of experiences comprises 12 years of training and education, 7 years of strategic partnership, 8 years of IT Audit, 4 years of service delivery, 8 years of writing and courseware, as well as 6+ years of consulting, software development, project management and network administration.
He has been actively serving as ISACA Subject Matter Expert and Exam Developer along with PMI Program Evaluator and Guest Lecturer in top-tier universities for Master and Undergraduate program, both physical and online, in Indonesia and the U.S.
Various strategic positions he has helmed are Vice Chairman and Acting Chairman, Executive Board Member, Co-Founder, Country Channel Manager, Project Lead and Group Leader. Thus far his project engagement involves broad activities of consultancy, training, content, courseware, copywriting, information systems, enterprise application, programs, web development, to translation.
Today he also has written triple digit articles concerning ICT, management and business in a variety of local and foreign, in leading media and companies. His areas of training are IT Audit, IT Project Management, IT Governance, IT Service Management, COBIT, PMBOK, SEO and Social Media.
Companies he has delivered his trainings are UMW Sdn Bhd, Malaysia Securities Commission, SME Bank, PLN, CIMB Niaga, Aero Systems, Newmont Nusa Tenggara, Artha Graha Bank, Artajasa, Prodia Widyahusada, Thiess, Boehringer Ingelheim, Hokinda Citralestari, DPLK, BPD Jabar Banten, Lintas Media Danawa, Cahaya Listrindo and Universitas Krida Wacana.